Monday, October 31, 2011

Catchup

Ok so I know my throngs of fans are getting restless because of my lack of updates.  I saved a couple pictures in super terrible quality.  I had a post with about 20 pictures, but I will narrow it down to 4 in hopes that it publishes.  I guess the only news to update on is that I am very very close to finishing my kanji mosaics for my teachers at school.  I'll put together a big post and lots of facebook pictures of all the mosaics sometime in November.  I'm not sure if I'll make a video though, after working on a video for a long time, I just am not able to make it not super boring.  That's a double negative.




One teacher is a fisherman and goes fishing at 4am every morning and he caught 3 fish this morning and he brought them into the teachers room for everyone to eat.  It was delicious sashimi.

Yummy curry dinner

New camera meet old camera
Yummy lunch





No comments:

Post a Comment