Friday, March 2, 2012

Whale Sperm

 During the end of the year parties last December, I finally mustered up the courage to eat whale sperm.  It's the stuff of the right in the following picture;


 My mother would love this soup.  The stuff on the left is pregnant fish.  The picture below shows a nice view of the delicious eggs.

Click the picture for a larger view of the yummyness




Here's a picture of Val and I eating it....

What did I just do....?
Please don't throw up Please don't throw up Please don't throw up
No, actually it wasn't too bad.  If I didn't know it was whale sperm, I would have probably really liked it.  I guess it was just a little bit...too....creamy...


1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear son...you are sooo wrong. Your mother would not have liked that soup and no way would I have gotten any spec of that up to my mouth without throwing up....you are a brave man.

    ReplyDelete