Friday, February 4, 2011

Life Goals

To go along with the Japanese goals, I thought I might as well make some life goals.


  • Get engaged to the coolest person in the world
  • Get married to the coolest person in the world
  • Eat pizza in Rome
  • Eat sushi in Tokyo
  • Eat a wiener in Germany
  • Eat a gyro in Greece
  • Eat curry in India
  • Eat Chinese food in China
  • Stand in the Sistine Chapel
  • Visit every continent [Currently at 3, US, Europe, Asia]
  • Become bilingual [Currently monolingual]
  • Become trilingual
  • Put $1000 on red in Vegas 
  • Go skiing in Colorado
  • Hit an upper deck home run at the Metrodome
  • Climb a mountain above 14000 feet
  • Meet Joe Mauer
  • Visit at least 20 countries. [currently at 6: US, Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy, Slovenia]
  • Visit at least 5 National Parks [currently at 0]
  • Eat at the French Laundry
  • Finish a marathon
  • Juggle 6 balls (12 catches) [current best: 6 catches]
  • Beat Through the Fire and Flames on expert
  • Get an ace (disc golf)
  • Get a Golden Retriever
  • Read every One Piece manga in Japanese and understand it [currently at 0]
  • Get a picture of me kissing Heather in front of the Eiffel Tower


Hmm, when I first had the idea for this post, I swear there were like 20 more things that I wanted to put on it, but of course I have forgotten them all.  I will add more later.




1 comment:

  1. This is so cool Tom. I hope you do them all. As far as visiting the National Parks, I'd love to do that also.

    ReplyDelete