Monday, November 29, 2010

Quotes From My Supervisor

So I went on a little trip yesterday with my supervisor and we had a nice hour and a half commute each way, so we got some good conversation in.  Here are some of my favorite quotes from seriously one of the nicest people I know.  

Most Japanese bullying is more like hiding peoples shoes, eating their lunches, or having everyone in the class ignore one student.  After I told her about bullying in the US usually just evolves into a fight between two people, she says.. 
"I think the American way is better, to just have a fight."

"In Tennessee they had lots of Black music...do you know?  R&B?"
 
me - "When did you last eat McDonalds?"
her - "I brought my children there Saturday and Sunday."
me - "whoa two days in a row nice!"
her - "Yes, but my husband does not know."
me - "why not?"
her - "he does not want me to eat there, but I often eat McDonalds, I love the food.  Since I had twins I have gained weight and he calls me fat and doesn't want me to eat hamburgers, so I keep it a secret."
me - "If I told that to my fiancee, she would slap me."
her - "Yes, that is only natural feeling."


as I get off the train:
"see you later alligator!"

No comments:

Post a Comment