Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Anki Day 2

Two straight days I broke the 1000 card mark, this might be the first time that has happened.  My teacher called in sick again today.  I hope his condition improves soon.  Today I studied nearly an hour longer than yesterday but studied fewer cards because I learned like 350 new kanji compounds so it was slow and I had to write them out a lot.  But I am gaining confidence in my ability to pass the 5th grade reading/writing test next Sunday.  Two days ago I felt very behind but now I'm confident I can pull a 70%.  We'll see, they are super strict on the writing sections and I don't have the nicest of handwriting so I might get a bunch of points off there even though I think I am writing out the kanji correctly.

Important parts: Studied 1107 cards in 6.54 hours.




Now for the obligatory food portion:

Today I ate my first ever Akebia quinata. The flavor just so happened to be delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment